Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A classic stone building at 1/32



Buildings are a cool thing to have when you do war gaming at 1/32.

It’s especially true when you use Nerf gun to emulate artillery bombardment.  If you built your building in such a way that it could be destructible, you ended up with a lot of fun.

This being said, I wanted this time to build something that has the classic look of a stone building.


To do so, I use foam blocks.  It was the first time I use those blocks I bought at the dollar store.

classic stone building at 1/32


I can say that they are very handy.  Once painted, they emulate well stone/concrete construction.


I let you see by yourself.




classic stone building at 1/32





classic stone building at 1/32


classic stone building at 1/32




classic stone building at 1/32



What about a historical picture of the stone building?  

classic stone building at 1/32

Let's get back to color!

classic stone building at 1/32


That's the result after being hit by a number of big caliber shells


classic stone building at 1/32

classic stone building at 1/32

classic stone building at 1/32




No comments:

Post a Comment